IMPLANTS FOR EDENTULOUS PATIENTS
Severe or complete edentulism can significantly impact your quality of life because:
- Complete edentulism results in significant bone loss, which in turn reduces the size of the denture bearing area and affects face height and facial appearance, making you appear older.
- Edentulism can lead directly to impairment, functional limitation, physical, psychological, and social disability.
- Combination of the above factors can lead to loss of confidence, isolation, depression, and reduced quality of life.
Severe or complete edentulous individuals benefit greatly from treatment options beyond simple tooth replacement, such as All-on-4, All-on-6 or Zygoma implants. However, these procedures can be very expensive (below table shows the cost of All-on-4 implants in various parts of the world):
|Cost*||USD 40,000||USD 35,000||AUD 34,000||NZD 35,00||USD 40,000|
(*These are approximate average costs and prices vary greatly depending on the complexity of the case)
If you need all-4/6 procedures but could not afford the above prices, we are here to offer you American quality implant procedures using the best materials at 1/4th the cost. Here is what we offer:
- 4 Nobel** implant system + fixed temporary denture: only AUD 10,800 per jaw.
- Procedures with adequate bone: 6 Nobel** Implant system + fixed temporary denture: only AUD 15,500 per jaw.
- Procedures with significant bone loss on the upper jaw that previously did not qualify for dental implants: 4 Zygoma Implants on upper jaw + fixed temporary denture: only AUD 23,800 for the first 4 cases in April (regularly USD 24,000 or 3AUD 33,600.(**Nobel Biocare is the leading dental implant company in the world).
The above pricing includes:
- Multi entry visa to VN and airport pick up.
- CT Cone Beam.
- Tooth extraction(s).
- Lifetime warranty for Nobel implants.
- 15% off any plastic surgery procedures.
- 20% off any anti-aging laser treatments.
- Assistance with booking hotels/tours while you’re in Vietnam.
The above pricing does not include:
- Sedation or general anesthesia.
- Bone graft, gum graft, membrane graft, sinus lift (if needed).
- Final restoration on implants.
At Dr. Hung & Associates Dental Center (now Worldwide Dental & Plastic Surgery Hospital), we are one of the pioneers in dental implants. We have performed thousands of implant surgeries, including many cases of all-on-4, all-on-6 and Zygoma. Our experienced doctors use the latest technology in our implant treatment including a CT cone beam x-ray machine and Nobel Clinician software to design the perfect implant placement for you. Our surgery rooms are equipped with central oxygen system, positive pressure, HEPA filtration system and in-room monitored anesthesia care, which helps provide you with a comfortable and safe surgery. With the right technology and skilled doctors, we achieve a 99% success rate in dental implants.
We want to help edentulous patients from all around the world gain back their smile, confidence and overall quality of life. Find out more about All-On-4, All-On-6 and Zygoma procedures here. We also have two customers that have graciously agreed to answer any questions you may have related to their all-on-4 and zygoma procedures.
Ms. Maria N. – All on 4
Mr. Malcom H. – Zygoma
What are you waiting for? Book an appointment now to get this amazing promotion!
Comments are closed.